Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

100 things about ME

I got this from Tracy's blog. Ryan is out doing visits so I decided now is a good time to do it. :)

1. I have been married for 3 years in June.
2. I turn 22 next month.
3. Ryan is six years older than me.
4. I'm more mature :)
5. ... Usually.
6. We are expecting a boy in June.
7. I'm a little scared.
8. I hope he is healthy.
9. He's a total miracle.
10. If he wasn't a boy I would name him something that has to do with Miracles.
11. I was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes when I was 9.
12. It pretty much sucks.
13. I wear a pump. But you may not know it cause I usually wear it in my bra. (TMI?)
14. I am pretty shy.
15. I used to be extremely outgoing.
16. Maybe I'm just insecure?
17. I'm a very aggressive driver.
18. I like driving Ryan's truck cause people move out of the fast lane if they see me coming onto them.
19. I probably shouldn't be driving that fast anyway.
20. I was born in San Jose, CA.
21. We moved to Utah when I was 6 or 7?
22. A few years later we moved to Kentucky.
23. A year later we moved to Illinois.
24. I pretty much grew up in Illinois.
25. I had a really... bad boyfriend. I would have married him after High School.
26. So my family moved us to Utah.
27. Thank goodness they did that!
28. My parents bought a house that is 5 houses away from the house we owned when I was 6 or 7.
29. I dated over 125 guys in 2 years. Not dated as in boyfriend/girlfriend but went on that many dates. Some more serious than others.
30. It was amazing to realize not all guys were like the guy in IL.
31. I was the oldest child until my parents adopted a 18 year old when I was 15.
32. I still consider myself the oldest.
34. My famiy has adopted 3 kids.
35. We became a pretty big family overnight. But I love it.
36. I got married when I was 19.
37. I liked Ryan cause he didn't seem interested in me.
38. For some reason that was a big turn on.
39. He proposed after 3 months and we were married 3 months later.
40. Our first year of marriage was the worst year of my life.
41. The last two years have been... the best two years :)
42. I really love my husband. We have been through a lot.
43. He is really good to me.
44. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him.. other times.. :)
45. I am freaking in love with our animals.
46. They really make my life so much happier.
47. A lot of people don't understand my obsession with them.
48. I love animals in general.
49. If I'm watching a movie and someone dies- I don't cry. If an animals dies I cry.
50. I've been in a couple of musicals.
51. I used to be really involved in theater. I had a lot of lead roles.
52. I was a thespian. But I never liked to call myself that cause it sounded like lesbian.
53. I am really scared of having someone close to me die.
54. That's including animals.
55. I have no idea how I'm going to come up with 45 more things.
56. ...Ryan cleaned the whole house today while I was at work.
57. I love it when he does that.
58. I cut Ryan's hair. He taught me how to do it.
59. I am really sensitive.
60. Ryan just got home.
61. He is telling me about their visits.
62. I guess they talked about American Idol for an hour :)
63. I work for jetblue.
64. We get to fly for free.
65. We both work too much so we don't take advantage of that.
66. I like working from home.
67. It's a phone job though so sometimes it's a pain.
68. I'm excited to finish our backyard.
69. Party at our house when it's done!
70. I'm just excited for spring.
71. It has been a long winter.
72. When Ryan and I got married we moved to Arizona.
73. Then we moved to New Jersey.
74. I hated New Jersey- but I liked the ward.
75. Ryan got transferred to California. But we moved to Utah- and he commuted by plane.
76. That was really hard for us, but it was good for us in the long run.
77. Ryan doesn't have a colon.
78. He was on disability for a few months and got a job out here in Utah a few weeks after getting off disability. (He was on disability cause of the surgeries)
79. When I start cleaning it's hard to stop.
80. I have to set timers for myself now because my body can't handle it anymore.
81. My personality color is blue.
82. Ryan's is white.
83. It describes us well :)
84. I am a really open blunt person.
85. I will tell you anything if you ask.
86. Unless I have been told that I can't.
87. I'm getting better :) But I'm still pretty blunt.
88. It embarrasses Ryan. But he still loves me.
89. I really enjoy listening to people.
90. I speak Spanish.. My mom dad and 2 out of my 4 brothers do too.
91. I learned it when I was 14.
92. I love having friends.
93. I'm a people pleaser.
94. If someone was upset/mad with me I would really freak out. It would drive me crazy until it was resolved.
95. I can touch my tongue to my elbow.
96. I love chocolate.
97. I loved this months Ensign.
98. I'm grateful to be in such an awesome ward.
99. I love my parents
100. I wrote 100 things about me and it took me an hour!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way with animals. I love them way more than most people, I think. And I cry when they die in movies, not usually when people do.

Cute hair in the below post, too. :)

ariel said...

i loved reading this! how many animals do you have? i had no idea you loved them so much!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ryans's not doing visits, I just saw him at Target! (just kiddin) He saved me from the pouring rain- such a nice hubby you have!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. can't wait for the party when the backyard is done! I loved learning more about you! We need to get together this weekend!!

Jackie said...

I love this! What a good idea.

Val said...

Hey Tiffany...I didn't even know you were pregnant. Where have I been? How exciting! You don't look pregnant at all. I'm so excited for you!

Stephenson and Katie said...

umm HELLO why didn't you call? you know we:
A) love food.
B) don't cook.

Anytime a meal, or a leftover meal, is involved, we are SOOO there!
Plus we like you guys so we would be there even if there wasn't food :)
Will you text me tomorrow? I freakin deleted all my texts before I saved your number (I'm THAT lazy) I tried to call you yesterday and I was so upset when nothing was there under the T's!

Joanna McGuire said...

I was at work. I really wanted to be there. How did the singing go?? I love your blog, it is great. Thanks for making me feel included

k8e said...

Yes, I agree with ValaRee! You don't even look pregnant at all! You look great! I loved your 100 things!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Hey thanks for the post. It makes me feel special :) Guess what, I loved being in the drama department too and I hated being called a thespian, same reason :)