Search

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just another week...

Well at last there is some news in the adoption process! :)
We have our homestudy scheduled for next Wednesday.
We also have a homestudy on Thursday since we are planning on doing Birth Mother housing while we're waiting to be placed. I'm kind of excited about that. We are anxious to be able to see things from her point of view so I think it'll be a really good experience for us. It's just on a "as needed" basis. So I'm not sure if we'll even have the opportunity.. but we'll see!
In other news- we're going to California on Monday with some friends. I won a free hotel room. A "romantic suite" ... it's called that because there is a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. lol. Anyway- we're hoping to go on the "Price is Right" game show. I'm so excited. I used to watch that show all the time growing up. I'll let you know if we win anything! I guess you have to act really "wild and crazy" to be a contestant on that show. I'll be with my goofy friend Stephanie, so hopefully it won't be too hard to act wild and crazy. I don't know if I'll be able to kiss Drew Carry though... :-/
Ryan is working on the railing between our kitchen and family room. It has been a slow process. I can't complain though because it is getting done, which I am happy about.
They've started doing basketball for the Elders Quorm- and he is really excited about that...
We're still waiting for our background check (I wonder how many posts are going to say that???) Hopefully it will come soon!

No comments: