Search

Thursday, December 3, 2015

On the second day

December 2nd was a crazy day! I worked all morning, and attempted to get on top of the house cleaning (didn't happen)
I took Jayden to gymnastics, and got to play with my kiddos in the little gym where I usually work .
Check out my workplace:
 

 

 

 
We ran to Costco when Jayden's class was over.. Stopped at McDonalds for dinner and then called dad to meet us at our friend's house since Aliya was getting her first hair cut, and I was FINALLY getting my hair did. 
 


I didn't get home until 9:30, so we didn't even get to finish our advent activity. But here it is Alex was in charge of opening it.
"SINCE WE'RE COUNTING DOWN, LET'S MAKE A CHRISTMAS COUNTOWN CHAIN"

Aliya picked the book. She chose the Rudolph book with characters. And Jayden got to buy a "fruit  roll up" with the Christmas jewel he got out of our train advent. I don't know what we'll do if we ever have another kid. I'll have to figure out another fun advent thing 

No comments: