Search

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The House

I am in the activity's committee in my new ward. We were discussing the need for a journaling activity. To discuss how important it is to journal. I realized it has been over six months since my last blog post. Lots has happened. I really want to commit to making this blogging/journaling thing a more frequent thing. Heaven knows I have way too much to catch up on, and my hand wouldn't be able to stand the writer's cramp!

Anyway- since last blog entry.... We moved! When getting such a strong prompting to move, and everything falling into place I was sure that this move was going to be big. Would we move to Utah Valley? Maybe there would be an unexpected job transfer and we would go out of state? I was quite honestly.. shocked? When the house we both finally felt good about was only like 8 miles east of our old house. What?!!!? Why???
   Again, everything was smooth and worked out perfectly as far as financing, costs, getting into the house. We have definitely had a few set backs since moving in, you can read about them here: http://fixingitupinutah.blogspot.com/ ... someday I'm going to post pictures of the progress we're making. We're in the middle of about 20 projects, and none of them are done. I've come to the realization that it's probably going to be years before they're officially done, so I'm thinking now I'll just post pictures of our projects in progress. This house has lots of potential. Amazing views, a fantastic yard, and it seems to be a great neighborhood. I do really miss the old stomping grounds though!!
   We moved in to our new house a little over a week before Christmas. 4 days later we hosted Ryan's company party  (thank, Ryan), one week later I got pregnant (oops!), and we've been over our head ever since.
 "It's all going to work out" is my mantra. 'Cause it will... right?

No comments: