Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THREE YEARS...

Three years ago today- on June 10th I married my sweet hubby :)

We moved to Arizona and New Jersey. We bought our first kitty.
One year later...

We moved from Jersey to Utah/Long Beach, CA. I lived in Utah with parents and inlaws and Ryan worked in Long Beach commuting via plane. We started building our first home. Ryan got his colon removed. I started using an insulin pump. And we got our second kitty :)
Two years later...

Ryan got a job in Utah!! No more commuting from Cali!! We moved into our house- after a long wait. We started the adoption process. We got a doggy. :) And at the end of the year we found out we were pregnant.
Anyway- here we are celebrating 3 years and I dont have a single picture of us together from 2008. That's kind of sad :(

It has been a great three years. Every year has brought new additions this year it will be our new little boy and we are so excited. We anxious to see what the years to come bring. I love you Ryan you will always be my one and only.

Today to celebrate our anniversary Ryan stayed home with me all day :) We went to Target to get some stuff for a baby shower. Ryan arranged an "expectant mom" massage for me. What a sweetheart :) It felt SO good. Thanks for the idea Lauren :) When I came home there were a dozen roses and a clean kitchen. One again- what a sweetheart. We went to Sizzler where we happened to run into Henry B. Eyring and his wife. They were so stinking cute. I was SO excited!! :) We went to Coldstone- enjoyed a nice ice cream and then came home to watch the movie I got Ryan- "Jumper". It was fun. Thank you for a great day Ryan- I LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

ariel said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a good day. And how amazing that you ran into President Eyring! Wow!

I would LOVE to borrow your cat... but Sean would KILL me if he came home to cat hair :) Thanks for the offer though! I hung out with Kirsten and the rest of the Smith girls last night which was really nice! We went to the Olive Garden and pretended like we were in Italy too :)

Sue said...

Congrats on 3 years! That is awesome. It sounds like Ryan spoiled you like crazy which is how it should be. :) What a good guy!

tracy layne said...

Congrats you little love birds!! That was so fun to read about your life together. Cant wait for the next chapter... baby!!! See ya Saturday Tiff!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Cute! What a fun little post :) Good luck with Baby!

Stephenson and Katie said...

You guys are too precious!!! I love all the pics- so cute!! Happy Anniversary!! Stephenson is jealous that you went to Sizzler- he LOVES that place- we'll have to go sometime! See ya Saturday- i can't WAIT!!! It sucks having a job....

Val said...

Aw, cute! Happy anniversary! It looks like lots has happened in just 3 years and the best is still yet to come. See you Saturday!

Chris and Tara said...

Woohoo! Happy Anniversary (again). Now, I have a bone to pick with you... I was with you all throughout this weekend and you never told me
A) how your other baby shower was
B) how your "mommy-to-be" massage was
C) that you met President Eyering. Seriously, that is awesome.